If U spend an hour in worthwhile actions there is 1,000 fold gain,If U waste an hour in useless actions there is 1,000 fold loss.......................................If U realize that everyone is an individual with his own unique part to play, then the power of tolerance is easy to develope.......................................Relationships based on falsehood are like houses build with their foundations of mud...
 
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Former President Kalam’s message to nation ...
Dear friends, let me share with you a seven-point resolve on the occasion of ensuing Republic Day 2008:

1. Wherever I am, a thought will always come to my mind -- *what can I give?*

2. Whatever the mission I will do, my motto will be *to work with integrity and succeed with integrity.*

3. I will always remember that *my winged days, be not spent in vain*.
4. I realise I have to set a great goal that will *lead me to think high*, work and realise the goal.

5. My greatest friends will be *great human beings, great teachers and great books*.

6. I will firmly believe that no problem can defeat me; *I will become the captain of the problem, defeat the problem and succeed.*

7. My National Flag flies in my heart and I will bring glory to my nation.
posted by Share@U @ 11:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Share your opinion/comment

It's a Titon's Blog Presentation...
About Me

Name: Titon Pattanaik Share@U
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
About my Book waiting for a publisher... Waiting for no man’s land…That’s my destination

Yellow roses with white blossoms rapped around turned a beautiful bookie with a Barbie doll rap around gift pack. I thought if I give it to someone without any occasion without any reason for someone to someone. What if I give, what if I do not give. At last I gave it but the next horrifying situation was quite unimaginable. I was blamed heavily by someone for someone who is my best friend. I was stunned having the climax in front of good gathering. Just like washing my face with a bottle of hydrochloric acid.

I thought my 14 years of friendship gone in vein. I was never before in such awful situation. Why he did this to me at least, all the relationship sacrificed for this event for someone whom he would have known for 3 years .please don’t think it as a suspense thriller, I have to keep it secret for the full film. If the suspense ends here. Then what if everything lies on this if… this if can change everything, it can do everything.

Links U Love to Share
Categories(Books) U Love to download for Free
Created by Sachidananda Pattanaik

SITE STATS